- +What is so unique about BGCC? Why BGCC is different than other clubs?
The Belvedere Golf & Country Club comes to you with the promise of unparalleled luxury and opulence twinned with every facility and amenity of rejuvenation and recreation one could perceive. We come with India’s best 9-hole Golf Course and the city’s most advanced Golf Academy along with world class sports facilities which include both indoor and outdoor games. Not just that, The Belvedere is Adani Group’s own brand of Hospitality which would have its presence felt across the country in the form of the most premium and exclusive clubs in the most prominent locations, and hence will be able to provide you with the pampering you deserve.
- +What is the difference between a 'Private Club' and a 'Public Club'?
The Belvedere is a private club. This means that the ownership of the club shall always remain with the promoter company and the members shall neither have any kind of ownership rights nor shall participate in the management of the club. However they will have all the rest of the privileges to enjoy the facilities of the club. This would ensure consistency of professional management in perpetuity for the club unlike other public clubs and at the same time can allow the members to enjoy the benefits of membership without risks and responsibilities of managing the club.
- +What are the criteria of joining BGCC membership?
The prospective members are required to fill up the Profile Form and the Membership Application Form. Profile form and the Membership application form goes to GKC Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. (a G.K. Choksi and Co. venture) who’s been appointed to screen/qualify the prospect on the basis criteria set by The Belvedere. These forms then go to committee/Panel for final approval; once approved the forms and cheques submitted to the Customers Relationship Department. The Belvedere Golf & Country Club, Adani Shantigram, Near Vaishnodevi Circle, S.G. Highway, Ahmedabad – 382481, Gujarat, India. belvedereshantigram.com | Call 079 66 51 51 51 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- +What is the Cost of membership?
For Membership Rates please contact 079 6651 5151.
- +What is the tenure of membership?
We offer two kinds of membership tenure – 25 years & Yearly membership.
- +What happens to the deposit amount given to The Belvedere when the membership tenure is over?
After the completion of the tenure, the membership deposit shall be repaid to the members by the club (except in the case Corporate & Yearly Membership). Membership would be opened once again for the members afresh for all the categories (including the Corporate Membership category). Also preference would be given to the old member or his/her kin.
- +Is the membership going to be transferable?
Membership is transferable at 10% of the “incremental fee” shall be charged by the club, as transfer charges for transfer to immediate family members and, 20% of the “incremental fee” shall be charged by the club in other cases. The incremental fee shall be the difference between the “fee” paid at the time of becoming a Club member and the “fee” prevalent at the time of transfer. Percentage of the “incremental fee” to be charged may change from time to time and transfer of membership shall be at the sole discretion of the Governing Council of The Belvedere and their decision would be final and binding.
- +What are the payment schedules for the membership?
The payment schedule has been designed in order to accommodate your membership payment. The same could be referred through the various membership plans available with the Sales Department. The club facilities will be made available to the member on the complete payment of the membership deposit.
- +Will there be Reciprocal Arrangements between The Belvedere and other clubs outside Ahmedabad?
The Belvedere is looking at joining hands with the best known clubs Nationally and Internationally, apart from having its own chain of luxury clubs across the country. Once done, our members will be able to use the facilities across all these properties depending upon our reciprocal arrangements with them.
- +How the Club is planned to be managed?
The Belvedere has a Governing Council consisting of eminent personalities who’ll guide the club in strategic and policy decisions. The Governing Council shall be accountable to the board of directors of the club and it will be assisted by the Secretary of the club. The day-to-day operations would be overseen by a team of professionals who would take care of the club operations and membership privileges.
- +What will be the charges for playing golf viz. Green Fees etc.?
The Belvedere will be glad to welcome all its members and their guests for taking up the game of Golf. The details for the same are available with our representatives at the Club, please feel free to give them a call or write to them via email.
- +Can I use my credit card for The Belvedere?
The Belvedere welcomes all major credit/debit cards.
- +What are the documents which are required to be supplemented along with application form?
You’ll be required to provide:
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Two photographs of each member.
- Address Proof.
- Date of Birth Certificates of all family members.
- Photo ID proof of all members.
- +Am I entitled to any credit facility at Belvedere Golf & Country Club?
As a member of The Belvedere you can use all the facilities and amenities on a prepaid basis. However, the bills for the consumption of food and beverages or using facilities of the Spa at the Club will need to be settled at the respective outlets.
- +Am I entitled to host parties/events at the club?
The Belvedere would be glad to be your favorite venue for hosting your soirees in style. For the same we have various options available depending upon the scale of the celebration. The options for hosting your events are the following:
- The Lawns – capacity up to 2000 pax
- The Patio (with Discotheque) – capacity up to 150 pax
- Courage (Conference Room) – capacity 80-100pax
- Trust (Board Room) – capacity 23pax
- Pride (Meeting Room-1) – capacity 8pax
- Synergy (Meeting Room-2) – capacity 8pax
- Commitment (Meeting Room-3) – capacity 12pax
- Poolside – capacity -100-150pax
- +Who all are included in the membership & will everyone get cards individually?
In a family we include Husband, Wife, Son till the age of 21, Daughter unmarried till the age of 25, and as a special Gesture Parents 65 years & above of either of the spouse. Cards will be given to everyone except parents however they can come to the club without any entry charge along with any of the members of family who hold the card, Separate entry of parents not accompanied by any cardholder of the family is NOT Allowed. In case if they (parents) wish to use any of the facilities after entering the club they would need to pay facility usage charge.
- +What if I am a member and I am not staying in Ahmedabad; and my parents who are not yet 65 want to come use the facilities?
Member’s parents can be included in the membership as dependents once they attain the age of 65 years, before which they are given the status of Member’s Guests and therefore need to be accompanied by the primary member to avail the facilities at The Belvedere.
- +Will The Belvedere host events through the year? Will we they get passes on exclusive rate?
The Belvedere will be lining up chargeable and non-chargeable events through the year for our members. For the chargeable events, they will get passes at member’s rates.
- +What are the discounts offered on membership to the member’s offspring?
The membership could be bought by multiple members in the same family in their respective names. As a part of marketing promotional schemes, we might introduce preferential rates to avail the same from time to time.
- +What will be the discount for members while booking a room? What will be the charges for member's guests?
Policy of the room discount for the members and the members’ guest will be decided once the rooms get operational.
- +Is there provision of trainers for every sport and what will be charges?
The Belvedere will provide for coach and trainers for each sport available at the Club for our members.
- +What will be the timings of the club?
Activity and Restaurant timings will be about 7:00am to 11:00am & 4:00pm to 11:00pm. Please confirm the same from reception for any further change in the timings. Facility timings vary from facility to facility, a schedule for the same is available with main reception.
- +When will the club issue membership cards to its members?
All the family members (Father / Mother and Kids) who are enrolled in the membership will get membership cards. Also, the membership cards will be issued once the members give the complete form with KYC and 100% membership payment. The membership cards will be issued after 30 working days of the clearance of the full payment.
- +Will the club also organize sports tournament like other clubs?
Organizing sporting events will be dependent upon the annual calendar prepared. Surely there will be a tournament for different sports activities.
- +Will we have yearly or temporary memberships for The Belvedere?
Yes, For details please call 079 6651 5151.
- +Will there be any elections at the club?
Being a private social club, the ownership of The Belvedere shall always remain with the promoter company and will be managed by the same. Hence no elections will be conducted in this regards.
- +Does the club have movie theatres? Will they be screening the latest releases?
We have 2 movie theatres of 32 seats & 16 seats. New movies will be screened depending upon their availability with the help of satellite linkage. Movies can as well be screened depending upon the availability of the original Blu-Rays and DVDs.
- +What will be the charges for each activity?
As a goodwill gesture, club will not be charging for the activities like Table Tennis, Squash, Tennis, badminton, Gym, Swimming pool, Steam, Sauna, Billiards, Pool and all Board Games till further notice, except for a few activities like movies, virtual games, Card room, bowling, spa and golf will be on pay per use basis. Any charges applicable thereafter will be intimated to the members.
- +What will be the guest's entry fees?
Guests of Members will currently (year 2017) be charged at Rs. 100/- per head for their entry to The Club. (no charges for the kids below 5 years). The management holds the rights to amend or change any aforementioned prices at any time without any prior notice.
- +How many guests per member will be allowed under one membership?
Keeping in mind every member right to exclusively use the facility available with comfort and pleasure club has as of now restricted total no. of guest to 6 people per membership.
- +Will the club have any non-vegetarian restaurants?
We have one fine dine restaurant, along with a multi-cuisine restaurant at The Golf Club, a Family Lounge and a Juice Bar in the club which will be serving the best of the vegetarian cuisines with a wide variety to choose from, however keeping in sync with the culinary sentiments of most of our members they will not be serving any Non-Vegetarian items.
- +Can I upgrade my Club membership to Club & Golf membership?
Yes, member can upgrade his Club membership by paying differential amount between the prevailing Golf &Club Membership and the Club Membership.
- +Can I convert my NRI membership to Family membership?
Yes, member can upgrade his NRI membership by paying differential amount between the prevailing Family Membership and the NRI Membership.
- +What will be the AMC (Annual Maintenance Charges)?
The current Annual Maintenance Charges will be Rs.12,000 + GST for the year 2018-19.
- +Will the member with complimentary Club Membership be able to allow their tenants (if any) to use the facilities at The Club?
Members who are awarded complimentary membership cannot transfer their membership temporarily, since it is non-transferrable and awarded to individual. The tenants of Villa Membership shall be allowed to use the facilities provided Owners of Villa has surrendered his Membership Card and has submitted his consent to allow his tenant until further instructions. New card will be issued to Tenants during their membership term; however Admin fee and Maintenance charges (which is double) will be applicable.
- +What will be the charges for using the party lawn at The Belvedere by the members and their guests?
The Lawns at The Belvedere are available at a special price for our members for hosting their celebrations, compared to their guests or non-members. For details please contact our F&B Sales Department.
- +Will my servants/maid be allowed inside The Belvedere?
Any servant or maid accompanying our members will be charged as per the guests’ entry fee at The Belvedere. The age limit of our members’ children to be assisted by a maid is set at 10 years.
- +Can the club offer only Golf Membership?
We understand that our members would love to make use of the world class facilities available for them at The Belvedere apart from using only the golf course; therefore we extend to them the membership which allows them use both-The Golf Course as well The Club facilities. However if the members wish not to include the Golf Club Facilities they can wish to opt for only The Club membership.
- +Who all will be extended nominations under The Corporate Membership?
The top level of the management of a company will be extended the nominations when the company wishes to get associated with The Belvedere.
The designations covered by The Belvedere to extend the mentioned nominations are those of Director, President and Vice President.
- +Would the members be given lockers at The Belvedere on a permanent basis?
Keeping in mind the security of our members’ belongings, The Belvedere shall provide them with lockers to keep them safely till the time they are at The Club. However, to ensure the safety of our members’ belongings they would have to take back their valuable goods with them as the lockers will not be provided on a permanent basis.
- +What is Elite Lounge membership and can existing Members of BGCC can avail and use the Elite club Lounge area?
The Elite Lounge membership is different from our regular family/corporate Membership with restricted access only for the members who have purchased themselves The Elite Lounge membership. The area of The Elite Lounge is separate from the rest of The Club’s premises which is under operational phase.